Best Keto Snack Bar | Full Review
If you follow my Facebook page or are a part of the Keto on a Dime Facebook group (this is where we post deals daily), you probably already know what I consider to be the best Keto snack bar on the market is. And you would be know, because I’ve been talking about it NON STOP since it was released. If you haven’t heard me say it, it is the Almond Butter Brownie Keto Bar from Perfect Keto!.
Previously, I was a hardcore Quest Hero and Quest Cereal bars fan. They didn’t have the best Keto macros, but at least they were low carb and didn’t have that horrible protein bar aftertaste. After tasting the Perfect Keto bars, I will never go back. Seriously!
Keep reading and I’ll give you all the details on taste, texture, ingredients, macros and even some discount codes you can use to save big when you try Keto Bars for yourself!
What are Perfect Keto Bars?
Perfect Keto Bars are the only low-carb protein bars on the market that are actually optimized for a healthy ketogenic diet.
Perfect Keto spent a huge amount of time perfecting these bars to create a satisfying snack that won’t kick you out of ketosis. 1 year and 18 different variations to be exact.
The founder of the company Dr. Anthony Gustin even went so far as to test his bar against 3 other popular low-carb protein bars to see how it affected his blood sugar. Seriously, watch that video if you want to see what happened-it’s crazy.
Video was too long? You didn’t watch it? Ok, here’s the quick and dirty: Quest and Dang bars spiked his glucose by 20-30 points and Bulletproof spiked it by 40 points for 5 hours!
The new Keto Bars increased his glucose by 3 units. That’s about as much as you would expect from standing up or sitting down.
Why are these the best Keto snack bar?
- TASTE AMAZING. Seriously the best Keto (or low carb or diet) bar I’ve ever had .
- No junk ingredients or cheap fillers. You won’t find any soluble corn fiber or Frankenstein ingredients that are unpronounceable in this bar.
- No artificial sweeteners, added sugars or sugar alcohols. You also won’t see high-sugar sweeteners like dates, honey, syrups, or chicory root fiber either. But that doesn’t mean sugar alcohols are lurking behind the label. These bars are also free from those and artificial sweeteners.
- Soy, peanut, corn, and dairy free. These common allergens may be in other bars but not this keto bar.
- Keto-optimized macros. Some bars are too high in protein while others are too low in fat. Perfect Keto’s bar is the perfect sweet spot that delivers macros that are ideal on a keto diet. Each bar contains 19g of fat, 10g of protein, and 3g of net carbs.
Check out the ingredients-so clean
Most people can easily pronounce every ingredient in these Keto Bars too:
- Organic almond butter & almonds. Almonds are low in carbs and loaded with monounsaturated fats, fiber, vitamins, and minerals, which keeps me feeling full for longer and gives me a nice dose of micronutrients. And since Perfect Keto only uses organic almond butter and almonds, I don’t have to worry about nasty pesticide exposure that comes with other brands.
- Grass-fed collagen. Collagen directly supports healthy skin, hair, nails, brain, joints, gut, heart, and eye health.
- Cacao butter. The cacao butter in this bar serves two purposes: it adds an extra layer of fats in the form of saturated fats, which can help reduce inflammation, and gives these bars a richer texture that feels more like a brownie than a bar.
- Organic cocoa. Cocoa is rich in polyphenols and antioxidants — which can help fight free radicals — and it’s beneficial for heart health. So while you’re technically eating cocoa, it’s nothing like the sugar-filled chocolate you’re used to since there’s added health benefits. So it’s better taste-wise and nutritionally.
- Organic coconut oil. As one of the best fats on keto, coconut oil is packed with medium-chain fatty acids that give your body the fuel it needs to power through any day and it helps support ketosis. It also has anticancer, antibacterial, and antiviral properties so you know it’s a staple in my house.
- Soluble tapioca fiber. It’s the cheap binders found in other bars, among many things, that have a tendency to kick you out of ketosis. That’s why Perfect Keto ditched those altogether and used soluble tapioca fiber, which keeps these bars keto-friendly.
What do the best Keto snack bars taste like?
I mean these Keto Bars taste like a brownie with chunks of cacao butter throughout and crispy flecks of salt mixed in-to die for.
What shocked me about the bars was the consistency. When I first unwrapped it, it was dense and seemed a bit crumbly. But, it didn’t crumble and was chewy and full of brownie flavor.
The best thing I can compare it to is a slightly drier version of a cosmic brownie. Did you ever have those as a kid? Those tiny dense prepackaged brownies you could peel the frosting off of in one thick layer. Well think about the brownie part of one of those. That is what the Keto bar texture is like, but not as moist.
The best Keto snack bar is also sweet! But not too sweet. The bars use stevia and there is just enough in there so that you feel like you’re eating a brownie, but not too much where you feel sick after or get any bitter stevia after taste.
Oh yeah...here is the BIG discount I mentioned
For the launch month November 2018: Save 25% on the best Keto snack out there-Perfect Keto Bars by using coupon code: KETOBARS25.
Missed the Launch Month? You can always save 15% on Perfect Keto Bars by using coupon code: APERFECT15.
And if you’ve never ordered from Perfect Keto before, you can save 18% with code: KETOONADIME.
Go order your bars now. Then come back here after you try them and comment below on how much you love them!
Join the Keto on a Dime Tribe!
Subscribe to get our latest deals and updates by email.