We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. See details on the disclosures page
Aldi is my number one store recommendation for doing Keto on a budget. They have great every day prices on Keto items-like heavy cream, cheeses, eggs, olives, pickles, and veggies. And I check the sales ad every week for more good deals.
This week there are awesome prices on broccoli, chicken and more. I’ve put together some meal ideas and links to great recipes that you can make with your bargain deals from Aldi. Remember to check your local ad for sale prices and dates in your area!
This week’s deals:
• Broccoli: $1.29/1 pound package
• Zucchini or Yellow Squash: $0.79/20 oz package
• Lemon: $2.09/2 pound bag
• Chicken Breast: $1.69/pound
• Pork Spareribs: $1.89/pound
• Turkey Burgers: $5.99/3 pound box
• Organic Eggs: $3.49/dozen
Look for these Keto friendly specials at your store
Feel free to share your meal pictures or experiences in the comments below or join our Facebook group and share with us there!
– Keto Breakfast Casserole (recipe here)
– Cheddar Broccoli Breakfast Bread (recipe here)
– Keto Matcha Lemon Breakfast Jars (recipe here).
– Keto Lemon Poppyseed Muffins (recipe here)
– Low Carb Lemon Danish Pastries (recipe here)
Main Dish (lunch and dinner) Ideas:
– Keto BBQ Ribs with Squash Salad (recipe here).
– St. Louis Ribs Keto Style (recipe here)
– Keto BBQ Dry Rub Ribs (recipe here)
– Low Carb Chicken Pad Thai Zoodles (recipe here)
– Keto Zucchini Alfredo-add chicken for a more filling meal (recipe here)
– Low Carb Chicken and Broccoli Casserole (recipe here)
– Easy Lemon Chicken (recipe here)
– Lemon Keto Chicken-sub in chicken breasts (recipe here)
– Kitchen Sink Keto Burger-use turkey burger patties that are on sale! (recipe here)
Side Dish Ideas:
– Zucchini Carbonara (recipe here)
– Broccoli Fritters with Cheddar Cheese (recipe here)
– Easy Cheesy Zucchini Gratin (recipe here)
– Lemon Roasted Spicy Broccoli (recipe here)
– Crispy Baked Zucchini Fries (recipe here)
– Cheesy Ranch Roasted Broccoli (recipe here)
Dessert/Fat Bomb Ideas:
– Keto Zucchini Bread with Walnuts (recipe here)
– Easy Lemon Fat Bombs (recipe here)
– Lemon Bar Fat Bombs (recipe here)
– Sugar Free Lemon Cheesecake Mousse (recipe here)
– Keto Lemon Bars (recipe here)
Join the Keto on a Dime Tribe!
Subscribe to get our latest deals and updates by email.