We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. See details on the disclosures page
Every dollar counts! That’s my motto for doing Keto on a budget. When it comes to coupons, there are somethings on the Keto diet that there will never be coupons for. So, when a coupon comes up, I make sure I clip it just in case. You never know what you might be able to score a great sale on if you have the coupon! Plus, every little bit that is saved translates to more money in your pocket (and for me, more Keto treats that I wouldn’t have money for in my budget). This week’s paper has 6 coupons that I suggest clipping-and if you can clip multiples, that could save you more in the long run.
Make sure you check your local paper, as products and coupon values do vary. If you don’t get the paper, check out these sites to see if you can print some good Keto coupons:
♦ Smart Source
♦ Red Plum
Here are my suggestions for coupons to clip from this week’s paper:
- Free $10 gift card when you spend $50 in food/beverage purchases from Target. Use this with other manufacturer’s coupons and sale items to save the most money and get the for the best deal!
- Splenda coupons-there are 2 in the paper. $1.50/1 Splenda product and $2.00/1 Splenda naturals product. This includes liquid Splenda Zero. Make sure you check the ingredients before you buy, some Splenda products contain maltodextrin and other not so Keto friendly ingredients
- $1.00/2 Hellman’s Mayonnaise Products. Hellman’s isn’t my personal favorite mayo (Duke’s is), but I would definitely use this if the right deal came along.
- Save $1.00/1 Bertolli Sauce. This coupon includes alfredo sauce-which is delicious and only 2 net carbs per 1/4 cup. This is a coupon I would clip several of, if given the chance and save for a great deal.
- Kraft has 2 coupons for mayonnaise. $1.00/2 Kraft Mayo and $0.50/1 Kraft Aoili or Avocoado Mayo product
- Tea coupons. Save $1.00/1 Red Rose Tea box and Save $1.00/1 Salada Tea box. If you’re a tea drinker, these coupons will be great to have. If you’re bored with plain old tea, try a Bulletproof Tea-use one of our recipes and substitute fresh brewed tea for coffee (recipe here).
Comment below and let us know if you spot or snag any great deals with your coupons. Join our Facebook group and stay up to date on all the latest deals our members spot in store!
Join the Keto on a Dime Tribe!
Subscribe to get our latest deals and updates by email.