Keto Deals and Recipe Ideas at Aldi (week of 10/24)
This week at Aldi, look for “Mexican” themed sale items. Salsa, chicken, guacamole and more!
Avocados are $0.59 each! This is a stock up price for me. Meaning, I buy a lot to use and freeze for later. And yes, you can freeze avocado-check it out here!
If you stocked up on ground beef when it was on sale last week, this would be a great time to pull some ground beef out of the freezer and make Keto Taco in a Bag!
As usual, I’ve put together a list of Keto recipe ideas that use the ingredients that are on sale. Lots of options that will help you reuse groceries that are on sale throughout the week. This way, you’re saving money and not eating the same boring meal everyday!
Remember always check your local store and ad for prices and sales date. These vary by location!
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure
What's on sale this week:
☑️ Salsa: $1.89/24 oz jar
☑️ Guacamole: $2.99/16 oz
☑️ Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs: $1.69/pound
☑️ Avocados: $.59/each
☑️ Multicolored Peppers: $2.29/3 pack
☑️ Asparagus: $1.99/pound package
***Great price on avocados. I suggest stocking up!***
Feel free to share your meal pictures or experiences in the comments below or join our Facebook group and share with us there!
– Bulletproof Coffee (recipe here) This is my personal staple breakfast-coffee all the way!
– Avocado Egg Bowls (recipe here)
– Roasted Asparagus Egg & Hollandaise (recipe here)
– Keto Breakfast Pepper Rings (recipe here)
– Crustless Asparagus Quiche (recipe here)
– Low Carb Avocado Breakfast Bowl (recipe here)
Main Dish (lunch and dinner) Ideas:
– Keto Chicken Thighs with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce (recipe here)
– Taco Stuffed Peppers (recipe here)
– Low Carb Chicken Philly Cheesesteak Bowl (recipe here).
– InstantPot Beef with Peppers (recipe here)
– One Pan Garlic Herb Chicken and Asparagus (recipe here)
– Keto Pepper Sandwich (recipe here) money saving tip-use a chicken thigh that is on sale this week instead of lunch meat
Side Dish Ideas:
– Low Carb Avocado Fries (recipe here)
– Bacon Wrapped Asparagus (recipe here)
– Keto Avocado Sautee (recipe here)
– Garlic Asparagus (recipe here)
– Keto Avocado Pepperoni Salad (recipe here)
Join the Keto on a Dime Tribe!
Subscribe to get our latest deals and updates by email.