We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. See details on the disclosures page
Aldi is my number one store recommendation for doing Keto on a budget. They have great every day prices on Keto items-like heavy cream, cheeses, eggs, olives, pickles, and veggies. My second recommendation is to stock up when you find items on sale and a great price, because some weeks (like this one) the sales aren’t so great. This week there are reasonable prices on blueberries, pork chops and green beans. Although there are other sales items I’ll include, they aren’t anything special and if you don’t need it, don’t buy it. I’ve put together some links to great recipes that you can use with what is on sale this week. Always Remember to check your local ad for sale prices and dates in your area!
This week’s sale items (not too many deals):
• Blueberries: $1.99/pint
• Avocado: $0.99/each
• Green Beans: $1.19/8oz
• Boneless Country Style Pork Ribs: $2.49/pound
• Pork Chops: $1.99/pound
• Fresh Whole Chicken: $0.99/pound
Feel free to share your meal pictures or experiences in the comments below or join our Facebook group and share with us there!
Here is a link to great ideas from Keto Connect on how to use a rotisserie chicken. My suggestions is to try this out, but cook a whole chicken from Aldi instead of spending extra on a rotisserie chicken!
– Blueberry Breakfast Bars (recipe here)
– Low Carb Blueberry English Muffin Bread Loaf (recipe here)
– Avocado Toad in a Hole (recipe here).
– Avocado Smoothie (recipe here)
– Low Carb Avocado Breakfast Bowl (recipe here)
Main Dish (lunch and dinner) Ideas:
– Keto Smothered Pork Chops (recipe here)
– Chicken Spinach Blueberry Sald (recipe here)
– Bacon Roasted Chicken with Pan Gravy (recipe here).
– Lemon and Thyme Roasted Chicken (recipe here)
– Keto Chops with Green Beans and Avocado (recipe here)
– Crockpot Country Ribs (recipe here)
– Keto Pork Chops-Shake and Bake Style (recipe here)
Dessert/Fat Bomb Ideas:
– Keto Chocolate Avocado Pudding (recipe here)
– Froxen Blueberry Fat Bombs (recipe here)
– Chocolate and Avocado Truffles (recipe here)
– Low Carb Blueberry Ice Cream (recipe here)
– Blueberry Lemonade Popsicles (recipe here)
Join the Keto on a Dime Tribe!
Subscribe to get our latest deals and updates by email.