Shopping at Aldi is one of my recommendation for doing Keto on a budget.
They have great every day prices on Keto staple items-like heavy cream, cheeses, eggs, olives, pickles, and veggies.
This week there are reasonable prices on mushrooms, asparagus, and more. There isn’t anything “stock up” worthy this week, but there is plenty to make delicious Keto meals with. And I’ve put together a great list of recipes for you to use up your Aldi sale purchases this week!
Always Remember to check your local ad for sale prices and dates in your area!
This week’s sale items:
• Italian Sausage or Bratwurst: $2.49/package
• Deli Sliced Cheese: $1.99/package
• Chicken Breast: $1.69/pound
• Baby Bella mushrooms: $0.99/8oz
• Asparagu: $1.99/pound
• Organic Mini Sweet Peppers: $2.79/16oz package
Feel free to share your meal pictures or experiences in the comments below or join our Facebook group and share with us there!
*Some links in this section are affiliate links. These add no extra cost to you
– Keto Brunch Spread with Asparagus (recipe here)
– Keto Mushroom Omelette (recipe here)
– Low Carb Mushroom, Pepper and Feta Casserole (recipe here).
– Breakfast Cauliflower Rice (recipe here)
– Crust-less Asparagus Quiche (recipe here)
Main Dish (lunch and dinner) Ideas:
– Asparagus Egg and Bacon Salad (recipe here)
– Sauteed Sausage with Green Beans and Onions-pro tip: sub in asparagus instead of green beans since it is on sale! (recipe here)
– One Pan Sausage Skillet (recipe here).
– Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breast (recipe here)
– Low Carb Chicken Philly Cheesesteak Bowl (recipe here)
– Lazy Keto Chicken (recipe here)
– Low Carb Greek Chicken Bowls (recipe here)
Side Dish Ideas:
– Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms (recipe here)
– Mushroom Bacon Skillet (recipe here)
– Keto Mushroom Bake (recipe here)
– Asparagus Hollandaise (recipe here)
– Garlic Asparagus (recipe here)
– Cheesy Low Carb Creamed Asparagus (recipe here)
– Bacon Wrapped Asparagus (recipe here)
Dessert/Fat Bomb Ideas:
There aren’t many sale ingredients to make Keto desserts, so I’m including some links to pre-made Keto desserts and fatty treats in case you need ideas! You can also go with traditional whipped cream to curb a sweet tooth and heavy cream is always a good price at Aldi!
– Quest Cookies. 4 net carbs each. The traditional chocolate chip is the best! (get them here)
– Single Serve Peanut Butter Packs. These are great for quick boost of fat on the go and help with portion control (get them here)
– Noosh Keto Almond Butter Single Serve Packs (get them here)
– Smart Baking Co. Smart Cakes. These are amazingly delicious and 0-1 net carb. PLUS get 10% off with code: Ketoonadime (get them here)
Join the Keto on a Dime Tribe!
Subscribe to get our latest deals and updates by email.