We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. See details on the disclosures page
Aldi is my number one store recommendation for doing Keto on a budget. They have great every day prices on Keto items-like heavy cream, cheeses, eggs, olives, pickles, and veggies. And I check the sales ad every week for more good deals.
This week there isn’t much on sale. I’ve still put together some meal ideas and links to great recipes that you can make with what is on sale. But if you’ve been stocking up on sales from previous weeks, now is the time to dig into your freezer and use what you’ve got. Or you can check out other stores or farmers markets in your area for better deals
Remember to check your local ad for sale prices and dates in your area!
This week’s deals:
• Strawberries: $1.19/1 pound package
• Multi colored peppers: $2.29/3 pack
• Black Angus T-Bone Steak: $7.99/pound
• Jenny O Ground Turkey: $6.99/3 pound package
• Center Cut Pork Chops: $2.69/pound
Bonus: If you’re into Salmon, you can grab fresh
never frozen Salmon for $9.99/pound
Look for these Keto friendly specials at your store
Feel free to share your meal pictures or experiences in the comments below or join our Facebook group and share with us there!
– Breakfast Stuffed Peppers (recipe here)
– Keto Breakfast Pepper Rings(recipe here)
– Low Carb Strawberries and Cream Pancakes (recipe here).
– Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie (recipe here)
– Keto Strawberry Chia Breakfast Jars (recipe here)
Main Dish (lunch and dinner) Ideas:
– Keto Lime Pork Chops (recipe here).
– Easy Spiced Pork Chops (recipe here)
– Ground Turkey Stuffed Peppers (recipe here)
– Pan Seared Steak in Shiitake Butter (recipe here)
– Low Carb Turkey Taco Skillet (recipe here)
– The Best Turkey Meatballs (recipe here)
Side Dish Ideas:
– Roasted Bell Peppers (recipe here)
– Cheesy Bacon Wrapped Pepper Poppers (recipe here)
– Mini Pepper Nachos (recipe here)
– Since sale veggies are limited this week, try a side salad or frozen steamed veggies with butter!
Dessert/Fat Bomb Ideas:
– Easy Strawberry Fluff (recipe here)
– Keto Crepe Cake with Strawberries (recipe here)
– Strawberry Swirl Ice Cream (recipe here)
– Strawberries and Cream Fat bomb (recipe here)
Join the Keto on a Dime Tribe!
Subscribe to get our latest deals and updates by email.