We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. See details on the disclosures page
Aldi is my number one store recommendation for doing Keto on a budget. They have great every day prices on Keto staple items. Plus, they put out a sale ad each week-so you can snag even cheaper groceries. Most weeks the Aldi sales flyer has at least 1 Keto vegetable, fruit and meat on sale. And you can build a great meal or meal plan with that.
Plus you can pick up the pantry staples like heavy cream, cheeses, eggs, olives, pickles, and bacon and be fully stocked. The real trick to saving money on Keto is to use what’s on sale over and over throughout the week in different meals.
That way you save money, because you bought what was on sale and you don’t get bored, because you are just re-purposing those sale items at each meal into something tasty that you enjoy.
To help you on this money saving meal planning quest, I’ve put together some links to great recipes that use what is on sale this week.
Always Remember to check your local ad for sale prices and dates in your area!
What's on sale this week:
- Blueberries: $1.39/pint
- Avocados: $0.59/each
- Tomatoes on the vine: $1.09/pound
- Baby Bella Mushrooms: $1.09/8 oz package
- Whole Pork Butt Roast: $1.49/pound
- Black Angus Steak: $4.99/pound
- Garden Salad Packages: $0.89/12 oz bag
- Feta Cheese Crumbles: $2.19/4 oz package
- Shredded Cheese: $3.29/16 oz package
This week the sales ad from Aldi is lacking in the meat department, so I would suggest checking out another local store (my personal favorite for meat is Save-a-Lot) or use what you have stocked up on in your freezer.
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure
Feel free to share your meal pictures or experiences in the comments below or join our Facebook group and share with us there!
– Bulletproof Coffee (recipe here) This is my personal staple breakfast-coffee all the way!
– Avocado Breakfast Bake (recipe here)
– Chocolate Pancakes with Blueberry Butter (recipe here)
– Instant Pot Keto Breakfast Casserole (recipe here)
– Dairy Free Blueberry pancakes (recipe here)
– Avocado Egg Bowls (recipe here)
Main Dish (lunch and dinner) Ideas:
– Low Carb Beef Stroganoff (recipe here)
– Crockpot roast with mustard sauce (recipe here)
– Crockpot Pork Carnitas (recipe here).
– Easy Pulled Pork (recipe here)
– Mexican Stuffed Avocado (recipe here) My suggestion is to make these with leftover crockpot pork carnitas-easy and delicious!
– Crispy Skin Pork Shoulder (recipe here)
– Southwest Steak salad (recipe here)
Side Dish Ideas:
– Avocado Fries (recipe here)
– Avocado Pepperoni Salad (recipe here)
– Tomato Feta Salad (recipe here)
– Low Carb Sauteed Mushrooms (recipe here)
– Mushroom Casserole with bacon and cheese (recipe here)
Dessert/Fat Bomb Ideas:
– Flourless avocado brownie (recipe here)
– Keto Avocado Popsicles (recipe here)
– Blueberry Crisp (recipe here)
– Blueberry Mug Cake (recipe here)
– Blueberry Bliss Fat Bombs (recipe here)
Join the Keto on a Dime Tribe!
Subscribe to get our latest deals and updates by email.