Keto Deals and Recipe Ideas at Aldi (week of 7/25)
Meat, berries and cheese are the best deals to look for this week at Aldi!
Plus all of the great regular priced items Aldi has to offer like cream, butter, eggs, oils and more.
If you’re looking for Keto side dish options, there aren’t too many this week. You can check out last week’s Aldi post (here) to see my suggestions for what to do when there are no good deals on veggie or side items.
As usual, I’ve put together a list of links to great recipes that use what is on sale this week-breakfast, lunch/dinner, sides and fat bomb/dessert recipes!
Always Remember to check your local ad for sale prices and dates in your area!
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure
What's on sale this week:
☑️Pork Sausage Roll: $1.99/1lb package
☑️ Happy Farms Gouda and Havarti Slices: $1.99/package
☑️ Fresh Mozzarella Balls: $3.29/package
☑️ Pork Spare Ribs: $1.89/pound
☑️ Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs: $1.69/pound
☑️ Ground Beef: $1.79/pound
☑️ Blueberries: $1.09/pint
☑️ Strawberries: $1.19/pound
Feel free to share your meal pictures or experiences in the comments below or join our Facebook group and share with us there!
– Bulletproof Coffee (recipe here) This is my personal staple breakfast-coffee all the way!
– Low Carb Breakfast Casserole (recipe here)
– Low Carb Blueberry Almond Granola (recipe here)
– Cheesy Keto Sausage Balls (recipe here)
– Low Carb Almond and Blueberry Shake (recipe here)
– Gluten Free Strawberry Scones (recipe here)
– Low Carb Strawberry Protein Poptarts (recipe here)
Main Dish (lunch and dinner) Ideas:
– Instant Pot West African Style Ribs (recipe here)
– Keto Taco in a Bag (recipe here)
– Keto Butter Chicken (recipe here).
– Carne Asada Steak Salad (recipe here)
– Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl (recipe here)
– Dry Rubbed Ribs (recipe here)
– Keto Chicken Saltimbocca (recipe here)
– Low Carb Taco Casserole (recipe here)
– Meatza! (recipe here)
Side Dish Ideas:
– Remember frozen veggies with butter and salad are great fall backs when veggies and side dish stuff isn’t on sale. You can also visit your local farmers market or your second favorite store!
– Strawberry and Mozzarella Salad (recipe here) If you want to cut down on the carbs in this salad, use less strawberries!
– Arugula and Strawberry Salad (recipe here)
– Simple and delicious caprese salad (recipe here)
Dessert/Fat Bomb Ideas:
– Blueberry Cream Pie Fat Bombs (recipe here)
– Strawberries and Cream Fat Bombs (recipe here)
– Low Carb Blueberry Mug Cake (recipe here)
– Neapolitan Fat Bombs (recipe here)
– Keto Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Popsicles (recipe here)
– Mini Keto Blueberry Cheesecakes (recipe here)
Join the Keto on a Dime Tribe!
Subscribe to get our latest deals and updates by email.