We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. See details on the disclosures page
Keto Deals and Recipe Ideas at Aldi (week of 8/8)
Aldi is my number one store recommendation for doing Keto on a budget based on their great every day prices on Keto staple items.
The real trick to saving money on Keto is to use what’s on sale over and over throughout the week in different meals.
That way you save money, because you bought what was on sale and you don’t get bored, because you are just re-purposing those sale items at each meal into something tasty that you enjoy.
To help you on this money saving meal planning quest, I’ve put together some links to great recipes that use what is on sale this week.
Always Remember to check your local ad for sale prices and dates in your area!
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure
What's on sale this week:
☑️Happy Farms Cheese Sticks: $2.49/package
☑️ Whole Roaster Chicken: $0.79/pound
☑️Twin Pack Boneless Ribeye Steaks: $5.99/pound
☑️Chicken Breasts: $1.69/pound
☑️Grape Tomatoes: $1.29/pint
☑️White Mushrooms: $0.88/package
☑️Strawberries: $1.29/1 pound package
^Get a KETO t-shirt!^
Feel free to share your meal pictures or experiences in the comments below or join our Facebook group and share with us there!
– Bulletproof Coffee (recipe here) This is my personal staple breakfast-coffee all the way!
– Low Carb Strawberry Protein Pop Tarts (recipe here)
– Gluten Free Strawberry Scones (recipe here)
– Mushroom and Tomato Frittata (recipe here)
– Keto Breakfast Scramble (recipe here)
– Mushroom and Tomato Omelette (recipe here)
– Strawberry Chocolate Keto Crepes (recipe here)
Main Dish (lunch and dinner) Ideas:
– Lazy Keto Chicken (recipe here)
– Grill Roasted Keto Beer Can Chicken (recipe here)
– Crockpot Whole Chicken (recipe here).
– Steak with Mushroom Port Sauce (recipe here)
– Keto Instant Pot Crack Chicken (recipe here)
– Jalapeno Popper Chicken (recipe here)
– Keto Ribeye with Roasted Vegetables (recipe here)
– Keto Chicken Tikka (recipe here)
– Skillet Chicken with Tomatoes and Mushrooms (recipe here)
Side Dish Ideas:
– Baked Parmesan Tomatoes (recipe here)
– Roasted Tomato Salad (recipe here)
– Cheesy Mushroom Casserole (recipe here)
– Tomato and Mushroom Saute (recipe here)
– Low Carb Caprese Salad (recipe here)
– Sauteed Mushrooms (recipe here)
Dessert/Fat Bomb Ideas:
– Keto Chocolate Covered Strawberry Popsicles (recipe here)
– Strawberry White Chocolate Fat Bombs (recipe here)
– Quick and Easy Microwave Strawberry Shortcake (recipe here)
– Low Carb Chocolate Covered Strawberries (recipe here)
Join the Keto on a Dime Tribe!
Subscribe to get our latest deals and updates by email.