We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. See details on the disclosures page
Keto Deals and Recipe Ideas at Aldi (week of 7/11)
It’s all about BERRIES this week at Aldi! Strawberries, Raspberries and Blueberries are all on sale. Plus cheese sticks and some meat products, but not much else.
If you’ve been stocking up and freezing what is on sale, you will want to skip the shopping this week and dip into your stores or shop at other grocery stores with better sales prices this week. And remember, when not much is on sale, you have a few options.
#1. Rely on what is in your freezer or what is left over from last week.
#2. Shop at a different grocery store or farmer’s market that has produce or Keto fruits on sale. I love doing a one stop shop at Aldi, but when that’s not possible, make a few extra stops
#3. Buy from the selection of Aldi’s regular priced stuff. Aldi’s produce and frozen veggies have pretty reasonable prices. So if nothing is on sale and you can’t do option 1 or 2, pick up a few regular priced items just to get you through the week. Think salads, broccoli, frozen veggies. The price will be fairly low and you’ll survive a few weeks this way-especially since you are a frugal shopper!
To help you on this money saving meal planning quest, I’ve put together some links to great recipes that use what is on sale this week, this week’s list is shorter than normal because of the lack of sales, so please check out some of the previous weeks posts.
Always Remember to check your local ad for sale prices and dates in your area!
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure
What's on sale this week:
Feel free to share your meal pictures or experiences in the comments below or join our Facebook group and share with us there!
– Bulletproof Coffee (recipe here) This is my personal staple breakfast-coffee all the way!
– Strawberry Vanilla Muffins (recipe here)
– Keto Blueberry Chia Pudding (recipe here)
– Raspberry and Cream Crepes (recipe here)
– Lemon Raspberry Sweet Rolls (recipe here)
– Blueberry Breakfast Bars (recipe here)
– Keto Raspberry Breakfast Pudding Bowl (recipe here)
– If none of these ideas suit you, go with the most traditional Keto breakfast…bacon and eggs!
Main Dish (lunch and dinner) Ideas:
– Keto Beef Brisket Stroganoff (recipe here)
– Easy Crispy Dry Rubbed Baked Pork Ribs (recipe here)
– Savory Slow Cooker Brisket (recipe here).
– Crock Pot Low Carb BBQ Baby Back Ribs (recipe here)
– Keto Beef Brisket (recipe here)
– Keto Slow Cooker Brisket Chili (recipe here)
Side Dish Ideas:
– If you missed my spiel about veggies and sides, scroll up to see what I have to say about your options. Remember frozen veggies with butter and salad are great fall backs.
– Keto Strawberry Jello Salad (recipe here)
Dessert/Fat Bomb Ideas:
– Keto Chocolate Covered Strawberry Popsicle (recipe here)
– Low Carb Strawberry Pretzel-less Dessert (recipe here)
– Raspberry Chocolate Fat Bombs (recipe here)
– Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Energy Balls (recipe here)
– Low Carb Raspberry Cheesecake Bars (recipe here)
– Low Carb and Delicious Berry Crisp (recipe here)
Join the Keto on a Dime Tribe!
Subscribe to get our latest deals and updates by email.