Aldi is my number one store recommendation for doing Keto on a budget. They have great every day prices on Keto items-like heavy cream, cheeses, eggs, olives, pickles, and veggies. Avocado is this week’s star item. They are a great price and a super delicious source for fiber, nutrients and keto fats. You can also grab good deals on blackberries, whole chickens and more!
I’ve put together some links to great recipes that you can use with what is on sale this week.
Always Remember to check your local ad for sale prices and dates in your area!
Aldi Keto deals this week:
- Fresh whole chicken: $0.95/pound
- Fresh pork spareribs: $1.99/pounds
- Blueberries: $1.89/pint
- Blackberries: $1.69/6oz package
- Boneless beef ribeye steaks: $5.99/pound
- Boneless skinless chicken thighs: $1.69/pound
- Avocados: $0.59/each
Avocados are my favorite pick this week. Normally in my area these are about $1 or more each, so this week’s sale makes them about 50% off. What more could I hope for. I suggest stocking up if you use a lot of avocados. You can even freeze and use for cooking or smoothies later (see how here).
Feel free to share your meal pictures or experiences in the comments below or join our Facebook group and share with us there!
– Keto Dutch Baby (recipe here)
– Blackberry Egg Bake (recipe here)
– Chocolate Pancakes with Blueberry Butter (recipe here)
– 15 Min Low Carb Blueberry Chia Pudding (recipe here)
– Dairy Free Blueberry pancakes (recipe here)
– Avocado Egg Bowls (recipe here)
Main Dish (lunch and dinner) Ideas:
– Steak with Mushroom Port Sauce (recipe here)
– Keto Pork Ribs (recipe here) use this Keto Blackberry BBQ sauce (recipe here)
– Slow Roasted Chicken (recipe here).
– Lemon Chicken Stuffed Avocado Boats (recipe here)
– Mexican Stuffed Avocado (recipe here)
– Chicken Casserole (recipe here)
– Herb Roasted Chicken with Brussels Sprouts (recipe here)
Side Dish Ideas:
– Not too many sides other than avocado, so you can always default to a garden salad or frozen then steamed veggies with butter
– Avocado Fries (recipe here)
– Avocado Pepperoni Salad (recipe here)
– Tomato Avocado Salad (recipe here)
– Easy Avocado Salsa (recipe here)
Dessert/Fat Bomb Ideas:
– Crunchy Blackberry Fat Bomb (recipe here)
– Keto Almond Coconut Blueberry Cakelets (recipe here)
– Blueberry Crisp (recipe here)
– Blackberry Coconut Bark (recipe here)
– Blueberry Bliss Fat Bombs (recipe here)
Join the Keto on a Dime Tribe!
Subscribe to get our latest deals and updates by email.