Keto Thanksgiving Recipes
This blog post contains affiliate links. Learn more.
10 Keto Thanksgiving Recipes
for a Complete Thanksgiving Dinner
Keto Thanksgiving Recipes for a Complete Thanksgiving Menu
Welcome to my Keto Thanksgiving Recipes one-stop post! I started hosting a “friendsgiving” on Thanksgiving day a few years ago and it has become one of my favorite meals to cook. Keto Thanksgiving Recipes are my favorite recipes! I love planning a fancy menu, shopping and cooking.
This year, I starting thinking about putting together Keto Thanksgiving recipes to share with all of you that would give you a complete Thanksgiving menu that is totally Keto.
I’ve included a few of my own personal recipes and collaborated with several other bloggers to offer you some unique ideas.
You can pin or print the menu above for your reference.
Keto Thanksgiving Recipes – Appetizers
1. Cheese Board. A cheese board or a cheese tray is a super easy Keto appetizer for any holiday. And you can completely customize it! You can check out the “recipe” here. But feel free to add your favorite cheeses, whatever is on sale or something special you know your guests will enjoy!
2. Relish Tray. This was always a staple at Thanksgiving when I grew up. A try stuffed with different varieties of pickles and olives. I loved using the long handled tiny tined pickle fork to snag up black olives and baby gherkins. If you’ve never put together a relish tray before, check out this awesome (and budget friendly) article for all the details. Remember to choose items that are Keto friendly if you’re staying strict this year!
Keto Thanksgiving Recipes – Main Course
3. Keto Roasted Turkey. I love this recipe because it is and has flavorful crispy skin and meat underneath. The recipe calls for massive amounts of butter will help keep things juicy and tender.
4. Keto Cornbread Stuffing. Keto Cornbread Stuffing uses all the fixings of a traditional stuffing and tastes like the real thing. Keto cornbread, onions, celery, sausage, and butter baked to perfection. Make this Keto recipe for Thanksgiving, as a side dish to home-style family meal, to accompany a roast chicken or anytime you’re craving stuffing. Trust me, you will love this!
5. Balsamic Roasted Turnips. These roasted turnips are a great low carb alternative to potatoes and make the perfect side dish for your Thanksgiving Keto meal!
6. Creamy Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes. Make this Keto Thanksgiving Recipe and will fill the void on the table that would normally be filled with mashed potatos.
7. Keto Pan Roasted Brussels Sprouts. This Keto side dish is full of caramelized flavor punctuated by tasty bits of bacon and crispy goodness. The perfect addition to all the rest of your Keto Thanksgiving recipes!
8. Fluffy Low Carb Keto Biscuits. These biscuits really speak for themselves. Make them and serve with a side of fresh butter and maybe even some low carb jam or cranberry sauce?
Keto Thanksgiving Recipes – Desserts
9. Velvety Keto Pumpkin Pie. A delicious low carb pumpkin pie recipe with all the delicious flavors of a traditional pumpkin pie. Made with a flaky and buttery crust with a smooth and creamy friendly custard filling with cozy Thanksgiving spices.
10. Keto Pumpkin Spice Danish. The perfect alternative to Keto Pumpkin Pie. These danishes are a lighter pastry filled with all the pumpkin flavors. What a perfect way to top off this delicious Keto Thanksgiving meal!
Let me know in the comments if you liked the recipe. Happy cooking!