This blog post contains affiliate links. Learn more.
Snacks. I love ’em and I bet you do to. Don’t get hungry and let yourself get suckered into sugary or carb filled snacks, be prepared and always have keto snacks on hand. That way you won’t feel starving and you’ll be able to stick to your keto plan!
What makes perfect Keto Snacks?
First thing, pick keto snacks you really enjoy. If you’re craving cookies, try one of the keto cookie options from the list below. If you’re in the mood for something crunchy and salty, check out one of the keto cracker options or even keto chip substitutes. My only point here is that you should have snacks that satisfy a craving or your hunger-no sense eating something you don’t like or eating it mindlessly. Having a keto snack can really help you stay on track with your goals.
Next, I like to choose keto snacks that are about 3-5 net carbs. If you’re following a traditional keto diet, you’re probably limiting yourself to about 20 net carbs. If your keto snacks are more than 3-5 net carbs, you probably will end up over your limit for the day. Of course that might happen from time to time, but just be aware!
If you are keeping track of calories as well as net carbs, my advice would be to keep any keto snacks to about 300 calories. That leaves plenty of room for your other daily meals.
Keto Snacks you Buy Online:
- Smart Sweets-these are like a keto friendly version of gummy bears
2 Quest Nacho Tortilla Chips-low carb, keto friendly tortilla chip alternative. These taste very similar to Doritos, but without all the carbs. I’ve linked the nacho cheese flavor-because it’s the best and my personal favorite, but there are other flavor options. You can dip these in guacamole, make nachos, each them with a keto lunch or even use them to spice up a keto taco salad. This is one of the best keto snacks you can buy on the internet!Buy Now
3. Smart Cakes-When you unbox this keto snack, these Smart Cakes look kind of like a muffin with granulated “sugar” sprinkled on top, but don’t be fooled, they are spongy and delicious-just like a mini cake. One tip i can give is to microwave these for a few seconds and eat them hot and if you need to get in some extra fat, add in a pat of butter, you won’t regret it.
4. CocoPolo Chocolate bars– These are stevia sweetened chocolate bars, but they don’t have that weird stevia aftertaste. Try these today!
5. Choc Zero Keto Bark-individually wrapped chocolate squares in a variety of flavors-peanut, pecan, sea salt and more
7. Perfect Keto Bars-These are bars are so good and have really clean ingredients and rank really high on my keto snack list. Choose from cinnamon roll, chocolate chip cookie dough, birthday cake, lemon poppyseed, salted caramel or my very favorite-almond butter brownie! Check them out!
8. Legendary Foods Toaster Pastries-this is a keto version of Pop Tarts and makes a delicious keto snack or even breakfast
9. Perfect Keto Cookies – These keto cookies really speak for themselves. Delicious, great keto macros. Check them out today!
10. Stoka Bars-these have 3 net carbs, multiple flavors-perfect grab and go keto snack!Buy Now
12. Noosh Birthday Cake Almond Butter-I love that these come in single serve packages because it automatically is a portioned out keto snack. No weighing, no measuring, you know exactly how much you’re getting. If you’re anything like me, this will help since I tend to go overboard on the almond (or peanut) butters.Buy Now
13. Quest Cookies-My personal favorite flavor is the double chocolate chipBuy Now
14. Lily’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups-I love, love, love me a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup and this keto snack from Lily’s will surely satisfy that craving!Buy Now
15. Hekka Good Bars-there are a lot of different “bar” snacks on the market. What I like about the Hekka Good Bars is that they have a blueberry muffin flavorBuy Now
16. Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps-the ingredients aren’t the cleanest in these cheese crisps, so make sure they work for you before you buy, but if you do, they are a nice and crunchy keto snackBuy Now
17. Quest Hero Bars-these are my second favorite keto bar I’ve ever had. These taste very similar to a candy bar and are great for curbing a sweet toothBuy Now
18. Pili Nuts-You may have seen these on Shark Tank if you’re a fan of the show like I am. These are a keto snack that is rich in protein and nutrient dense!Buy Now
19. Birth Benders Birthday Cake Cups-single serve, just add water keto mug cakes! I love a mug cake, but sometimes i don’t have the ingredients on hand to make a specific recipe, so having this in the cupboard is a great answer. Have a keto mug cake anytime.Buy Now
20. Keto Farms Crunchy Cheese Mix-think the keto version of trail mix. Nuts and crispy cheese bites: YUMBuy Now
21. FBOMB nut butters-these are like single serve fat bombsBuy Now
22. Keto Bars-the original “keto bar” and come in a variety of flavorsBuy Now
23. Lakanto Granola-eat this with nut milk as a cereal or even mix into yogurtBuy Now
24. Flackers-great low carb crackers. Try this keto snack for a low carb cheese and crackers treat, add to a charcuterie board or as a crunchy vehicle for dipsBuy Now
25. HighKey Mini Cookies-ever have those Keebler mini chip cookies? Well, these are a great keto replacementBuy Now
26. Keto Cheesecake Protein Shake-high protein, low carb, easy keto snackBuy Now
27. JoJo’s Chocolate Bark-guilt free chocolate bark that comes in a variety of flavorsBuy Now
28. Shrewd Foods Protein Puffs-these are a crispy keto snack that comes in a variety of flavors. Eat them on their own, add them to a salad or side dish for extra crunch or even pulse into crumbs and use as part of a keto friendly breadingBuy Now
29. Love Good Fats Chewy Nutty Chocolatey Almond Keto Bars-great low carb substitute if your favorite pre keto snack was a granola barBuy Now
30. The Cereal School Keto Cereal-eat it like traditional cereal with your favorite low carb milk or snack right from the bagBuy Now
31. Fat Snax Cookies-another great keto cookie and excellent replacement for a more sugary and carb filled cookieBuy Now
32. Just the Cheese Bars-crunchy low carb cheesy keto snackBuy Now
33. Perfect Keto Macadamia Nut Butter-ultimate keto nut butter, slightly sweet and super creamy. If you try this, your only problem might be portion controlBuy Now
Snacks you Buy at The Store:
34. Enlightened Ice Cream-they have lots of flavors and even a “keto collection”. I love to buy these when they are on sale at Target or even PriceRite. Personal favorite is the chocolate peanut butter
35. Beef Jerky-there are lots of options out there. You want to make sure you check the ingredients and don’t pick a jerky with lots of added sugar. The carb count can really add up.
36. Black Olives-naturally low carb and high fat and fairly cheap, black olives are really great keto snacks
37. Kalamata Olives-maybe I’m just an olive lover, but I really really enjoy the kalamata olive. They are so salty and briney, makes my mouth water just thinking about them. My favorite place to buy these at a good price is Aldi. Look for them next time you shop!
38. Green Olives-Another naturally low carb, high fat snack option for you
39. Dill Pickles-While these are not among my favorite keto snacks, dill pickles are very popular in my home. I love to stock up on dill pickles when these are on sale and get gobbled up quickly.
40. Sugar Free Bread and Butter Pickles-I prefer these to dill pickles and love to eat these as part of a snack plate with sharp cheddar cheese!
41. Almonds-enjoy raw, roasted, salted, plain, you name it. Almonds are widely available and fairly inexpensive.
42. Macadamia Nuts-these are my personal favorite nut snack for keto. Buttery, salty and crunchy, you can’t go wrong with macadamia nuts. These generally have a higher price point, so I suggest waiting for these to go on sale or as a special treat.
43. Cashews-Make sure you watch your serving size if you’re adding cashews to your keto snacks rotation because these are a higher carb nut.
44. Pistachio nuts-enjoy these in the shell or pre-shelled.
45. Sunflower Seeds-are lock carb and a great snack. I also like to have these on hand to add crunch to salads.
46. Pepperoni-you can joy plain or with cheese. You can even make pepperoni chips if you’re craving something crunchy.
47. String Cheese-ranks high among keto snacks for me because it’s pre-portioned, so it it’s easy to track. And it’s quick if I’m on the go
48. Yogurt-I’m talking low carb yogurt of course. Two-Good yogurt is a popular brand. You can also use plain full fat greek yogurt. Just check the ingredients and carb count to make sure this works for you
49. Pork Rinds-these are one of the most popular chip substitutes for those of us on the keto diet. Super low carb and high fat, crunchy and salty. You can eat plain, with dip, make keto nachos, you name it. There are also a lot of great flavored pork rinds out there too. Possibilities are endless.
50. Avocados-make a great snack. You can eat plan with a spoon (trust me, it’s delicious and filling). But, I love to open up an avocado and sprinkle it with some lime juice and a little bit of everything but the bagel seasoning and enjoy.
51. Cherry Tomatoes-My recommendation is to grab these while they are in season. They are sweet and tart and burst with flavor when you bite into them. Like a lot of my keto snacks recommendations, just watch your portions, it is easy to go over your carb count with these.
52. Moon Cheese-Sold at most grocery stores, Target and a lot of Starbucks, Moon cheese is easy to access and a tasty, crispy cheese snack
53. Dang Bars-Another easy access snack sold at most grocery stores
54. Premier Protein Shakes-You can buy these in bulk at most Costco stores and are a great on the go option
55. Parmesan Crisps-Although you can make these at home, sometimes it’s nice to have these premade and on hand for a quick snack. You can find these in almost any grocery store-even Aldi. Make sure you’re checking the ingredients because some brands to have extra ingredients that increase the carb count.
56. Sugar Free Jello Cups-this is a great “dirty keto” snack option- premade and easy to grab and go.
57. Real Good Pizzas-Did you ever have those Tony’s frozen pizzas as a kid? I did and these Real Good Pizzas remind me of those. They aren’t like take out pizzas, but a good keto friendly frozen pizza option. And they are available in a lot of grocery stores (or online).
58. Lily’s Chocolate Bars-these are heavenly and taste so much like a “real” chocolate bar, you won’t regret picking these up. I love to buy mine from Whole Foods and when I see these on sale, I stock up on my favorite flavors.
59. Cheese Cubes-quick and easy
60. Sardines-this might not be for everyone, but sardines are full of health benefits, shelf stable and inexpensive. This could make a good keto snack.
61. Bone Broth-when I first start the keto diet, I would often have a mug of bone broth with a tablespoon of butter or cream blended in as a snack. Plus, it’s easy and relatively inexpensive to pick up at the grocery store.
Keto Snacks You Can Make at Home:
62. Keto Cheetos– I love regular cheetos. That bright orange cheese coating the crispy, carby, crunchy cheeto-man I don’t know what kind of chemicals they have to put in there, but I sure do love them. This recipe is a great low carb alternative and should be put into the rotation of your favorite keto snacks.Get the Recipe
63. Sliced Peppers with blue cheese or ranch dressing
64. Salami and Cheese Rollups-easy and filling. Great snack option or even lunch option.
65. Hard Boiled Eggs
66. Deviled Eggs-You probably don’t need a recipe to make these because a deviled egg is naturally low carb, but there are lots of interesting and different keto options out there to try!
67. Chicken salad-I love to eat chicken salad with celery sticks or Parmesan crisps for dipping. Eat as a snack or for lunch, you can’t really go wrong.Get the Recipe
68. Egg salad-Another classic recipe that is naturally keto. You can eat with a fork, use pork rinds to dip in-whatever works for you. If you need a recipe, check out this easy egg keto egg salad.
69. Tuna salad-this is another one of my keto snacks that I often eat for lunch as well. Eat plain, dip celery or peppers in the tuna salad-whatever you like.
70. Peanut butter or almond butter stuffed celery-think ants on a log, but no ants. You can fill celery with peanut butter, almond butter, macadamia nut butter, any “keto butter” you like!
71. Cream cheese stuffed celery-this keto snack option is great, it’s super low carb, super delicious and super easy. Plus, I love to make this to help use up any leftover cream cheese.
72. Chicken Wing Dip-eat with celery sticks or pork rinds or anything crunchy and low carb. Although if you ask my friends, they will tell you that they have seen me eat chicken wing dip with a fork on at least one occasion :).Get the Recipe
73. Mozzarella Sticks-Gooey deep fried cheese? Yes please!Get the Recipe
74. Fat Bombs-these should be a huge part of your keto snacks list! Fat bombs are tiny treats that are almost all fat. These are filling and super low carb. You can do a quick google search and find all sorts of fat bomb recipes. But, if you need a suggestion, try these peaches and cream fat bombs!Get the Recipe
75. Sugar Free Root Beer Float-An easy way to make this is to fill a glass with ice, pour diet root beer over top and then add 1-2 TBSPs of cream. You can also put a scoop of your favorite keto vanilla ice cream in a glass and pour ice cold root beer over top. This will curb a sweet tooth FAST!
76. Bell Pepper Sandwich– think of the pepper halves as your “bread”, then fill the middle with any of your favorite sandwich stuffings. If you need inspiration or a recipe, check out this recipe.Get the Recipe
77. Quest Nacho Tortilla Chips or Pork Rinds dipped in guacamole, salsa or queso-make sure whatever you are dipping in has ingredients that work for you and are low carb. Some salsas and dips have hidden carbs.
78. Keto Crunch Bar– gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, grain-free, and no-bake.
Get the Recipe
79. Avocado Chips– those look amazing. They are thin and crispy and make a great keto snack!Get the Recipe
80. Jalapeno Poppers– creamy filling, spicy jalapeno popper. These make an excellent keto snack or even appetizer if you’re having a party.Get the Recipe
81. Celery Sticks with Dip-My favorites are blue cheese or ranch dip.
82. Peanut Nut Butter Fluff– A little goes a long way with this decadent Nut Butter Keto Fluff. This is a heavenly keto snack or dessert and is full of incredible healthy fats and wonderfully rich flavor.Get the Recipe
83. Homemade Keto Ice Cream (mason Jar)-This keto snack is an easy no churn ice cream recipe. No special equipment needed. It’s sweet and delicious and will satisfy your sweet tooth.Get the Recipe
84. Bacon Dippers-cooked crispy bacon dipped in melted chocolate, peanut butter, ranch, guacamole or even queso
85. Keto Frosty– a keto version of a Wendy’s FrostyGet the Recipe
86. Homemade Keto Popsicles– Perfect keto snacks for summertime. Keto chocolate covered strawberry popsicles.
Get the Recipe
87. Chocolate Mousse-Time to indulge in a creamy, velvety, and rich snack. But don’t worry, you won’t have to feel guilty after trying this recipe.
Get the Recipe
Get the Recipe
89. Keto Frappuccino– A frappuccino while on keto? It’s possible! Slash those calories and sugar content from those other drinks. This Perfect Keto Frappuccino makes for a great blended drink and snack!Get the Recipe
90. Parmesan Crisp Dippers-Dip parm crisps in ranch dip, salsa, guacamole or even queso!
91. Keto Cheese Dip– Cheddar cheese, heavy cream, and cream cheese make this keto cheese dip savory and satisfying. It’s the perfect keto snack and would be a great addition to any keto party.Get the Recipe
92. Kale Chips-filled with health benefits and easy to make, kale chips are a great choice for a keto snack
93. Buffalo Bites– These aren’t your buffalo bites from Applebees. Substituting with cauliflower, this brown butter buffalo bites recipe makes for a delicious keto snack, meal or appetizerGet the Recipe
94. Keto Everything Fries– There are a few root vegetables you can enjoy on the ketogenic diet, and celeriac is one of them. Try these celeriac everything oven fries when you’re craving fries but don’t want to sacrifice your macrosGet the Recipe
95. Keto Nachos– Craving Mexican while on keto? Love nachos? These low-carb keto nachos pack all the flavor of traditional nachos with a fraction of the carbs.
Get the Recipe
96. Bacon Ranch Poppers-These Keto friendly poppers will make everyone want to go on the the Keto diet. They are easy to make and taste like a next level chicken nugget. What’s not to love?Get the Recipe
97. No Bake Protein Bars-Try these Chocolate Almond No Bake Protein Bars. Delicious, easy to make and great to have on hand for a keto snack!Get the Recipe
98. Low Carb Biscotti– This keto biscotti recipe is gluten-free, sugar-free, grain-free, paleo-friendly, and tastes just like traditional biscotti. Italian cookies keto style.Get the Recipe
99. Bacon-I really don’t need to say much here. Grab some bacon and chow down. High in fat and 0 carbs!
100. Keto Ice Cream Sandwich– This keto ice cream sandwich recipe is gluten-free and low-carb. The homemade vanilla ice cream pairs with double chocolate cookies or chocolate chip cookiesGet the Recipe
101. Berries and Cream-this is a classic and my final option on the keto snacks list. Take your favorite fresh berries and top them with whipped cream. Simply heavenly