Keto Deals and Recipe Ideas at Aldi (week of 10/31)
This week at Aldi, you can look for great deals on Keto baking staples like canned pumpkin, walnuts, almonds and more. This is a perfect time to stock up for Thanksgiving and Christmas (or any holiday) baking you plan to do.
Also look for frozen broccoli to stock up on as a freezer staple. When this goes on sale, I love to buy a few (or a lot) to keep on hand when I need a quick side dish. Especially with winter months coming, I just never know what fresh produce will be a good price.
As usual, I’ve put together a list of Keto recipe ideas that use the ingredients that are on sale. Lots of options that will help you reuse groceries that are on sale throughout the week. This way, you’re saving money and not eating the same boring meal everyday!
Remember always check your local store and ad for prices and sales date. These vary by location!
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure
What’s on sale this week:
100% canned pumpkin: $.79/15 oz can
Chopped Walnuts: $2.99/bag
Sliced or Slivered Almonds: $2.49/bag
Steamable Broccoli Florets (frozen): $1.19/bag
Garden Salad: $0.89/bag
Organic Broth: $1.49/32 oz
Whole Roaster Chicken: $0.79/pound
Pork Sirloin Roast: $1.99/pound
Brussels Sprouts: $1.59/1 pound bag
***I love this steamable broccoli. It makes for a great side dish! When it’s on sale, I suggest you buy a bunch to freeze for later use***
Feel free to share your meal pictures or experiences in the comments below or join our Facebook group and share with us there!
– Bulletproof Coffee (recipe here) This is my personal staple breakfast-coffee all the way!
– Brussels, Eggs and Bacon (recipe here). this recipe calls for honey, omit that and this recipe is great!
– Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins (recipe here)
– Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Hash (recipe here)
– Keto Blackberry Smoothie (recipe here)
Main Dish (lunch and dinner) Ideas:
– Keto Whole Roast Chicken (recipe here)
– Keto Pork Tenderloin Skillet Dinner (recipe here)
– Herbed Roast Chicken with Brussels (recipe here).
– Creamy Mustard Pork Loin (recipe here)
– Peruvian Roast Chicken (recipe here)
– Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Pork Tenderloin (recipe here)
Side Dish Ideas:
– Keto Brussels Sprouts and Bacon (recipe here)
– Extra Cheesy Broccoli Cheese Casserole (recipe here)
– Roasted Shredded Brussels Sprouts (recipe here)
– Oven Roasted Frozen Broccoli (recipe here)
– Low Carb Brussels Sprouts Salad (recipe here)