Keto Deals and Recipe Ideas at Aldi (week of 9/18)
This week at Aldi, look for great prices on spaghetti squash (hello fall!), cheeses, olives, pork ribs and more!
There aren’t many deals this week on meat, so definitely time to dip into the freezer or check out other stores for better sales!
The real trick to saving money on Keto is to use what’s on sale over and over throughout the week in different meals and storing your sale items in the freezer and pantry for weeks like this.
I’ve put together some links to great recipes that use what is on sale this week.
There isn’t much on sale for desserts or fat bombs, so I’ve linked some prepackaged treats that you might consider trying out. If not, you can always rely on Aldi’s regular priced items that are good deals-like frozen fruits, cream cheese, or heavy whipping cream to throw together for a quick dessert!
Always Remember to check your local ad for sale prices and dates in your area!
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure
What’s on sale this week:
☑️ Shredded Cheddar or Mozzarella: $4.99/3 pounds
☑️ Pork Spare Ribs: $1.99/pound
☑️ Sliced Mushrooms: $.99/8 oz
☑️ Spaghetti Squash: $.39/pound
☑️ Kalamata Olives: $1.99/jar
☑️ Center Cut Bacon: $3.49/12oz
Feel free to share your meal pictures or experiences in the comments below or join our Facebook group and share with us there!
– Bulletproof Coffee (recipe here) This is my personal staple breakfast-coffee all the way!
– Instant Pot Bacon Cheddar Egg Bites (recipe here)
– Keto Mushroom Scramble (recipe here)
– Bacon Egg and Cheese Rollups (recipe here)
– Bacon Egg and Cheese Biscuit Casserole (recipe here)
Main Dish (lunch and dinner) Ideas:
– Bacon and Cheddar Egg Salad (recipe here)
– Keto Cheese Soup with Mushroom & Thyme (recipe here)
– Dry Rubbed Baby Back Ribs Oven Baked and Low Carb (recipe here)
– Keto BBQ Ribs with Creamy Squash Salad (recipe here)
– Fall Off the Bone Keto Baked Ribs (recipe here)
– Instant Pot Ribs (recipe here)
– Low Carb Cream of Mushroom Soup (recipe here)
Side Dish Ideas:
– Keto Mushrooms with Bacon (recipe here)
– Spaghetti Squash with Garlic and Parsley (recipe here)
– Cheesy Bacon Bombs (recipe here)
– Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushrooms (recipe here)
– Cheesy Spaghetti Squash Skillet (recipe here)
– Keto Mushroom Bake (recipe here)