Keto Deals and Recipe Ideas at Aldi (week of 9/5)
Time to stock up on GROUND BEEF at Aldi this week! Plus get great prices on almonds, mushrooms, shredded cheese and more.
If you’re doing Keto on a budget, buying what’s on sale and transforming it into multiple different meals is a great way to save money! And stick to your budget!
To help you on this money saving meal planning quest, I’ve put together some links to great recipes that use what is on sale this week.
Always Remember to check your local ad for sale prices and dates in your area!
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. Full Disclosure
What’s on sale this week:
☑️Never Any! Uncured Lunch Meats: $2.99/package
☑️Whole Almonds: $3.99/14 oz
☑️ Happy Farms Shredded Cheese: $1.99/12oz bag
☑️Blackberries: $1.29/6 oz package
☑️Sliced White Mushrooms: $.99/8 oz
☑️ 73% Ground Beef: $1.99/pound
Feel free to share your meal pictures or experiences in the comments below or join our Facebook group and share with us there!
– Bulletproof Coffee (recipe here) This is my personal staple breakfast-coffee all the way!
– Bacon Mushroom Frittata (recipe here)
– Breakfast Stuffed Baked Tomato Cups (recipe here)
– Lemon Blackberry Scones (recipe here)
– Keto Mug Muffin (with bacon, cheese, mushrooms) (recipe here)
– Bacon and Mushroom Quiche (recipe here)
– Blackberry Smoothie (recipe here)
Main Dish (lunch and dinner) Ideas:
– Keto Taco in a Bag (recipe here)
– Blue Cheese Bacon and Mushroom Pie (recipe here)
– Low Carb Mushroom Cheeseburger Soup (recipe here).
– Bacon Wrapped Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf (recipe here)
– Keto Taco Casserole (recipe here)
– Ground Beef and Mushroom Skillet (recipe here)
– Keto Avocado Tomato Hamburger (recipe here)
Side Dish Ideas:
– Bacon Mushroom Cauliflower Risotto (recipe here)
– Keto Cheesy Baked Tomatoes (recipe here)
– Bacon Tomato Cucumber Salad (recipe here)
– Cheesy Mushroom Casserole (recipe here)
– Keto Roasted Mushrooms and Bacon-sub in the mushrooms that are on sale instead of what the recipe calls for to save money! (recipe here)
– Crispy Parmesan Tomato Crisps (recipe here)
Dessert/Fat Bomb Ideas:
– Low Carb Blackberry Cobbler (recipe here)
– Keto Chocolate Covered Strawberry Popsicles (recipe here)
– Blackberry Lemon Ricotta Parfaits (recipe here)
– Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs (recipe here)
– Low Carb Blackberry Fool (recipe here)
– Keto Strawberry and Cream Pie (recipe here)