If you’ve ever wondered what’s on sale this week at Aldi or what in the world you would cook or make with what’s on sale, you’re in the right place. I’m going to show you what Keto deals are at Aldi and I’ve linked recipe ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner, sides, desserts and fat bombs.
If you’re doing Keto on a budget, Aldi is the place for you! They have great every day prices on Keto items-like heavy cream, cheeses, eggs, olives, pickles, and veggies. Chicken drumsticks, ground beef and cheeses are this week’s star deals.
Always Remember to check your local ad for sale prices and dates in your area!
Aldi Keto deals this week:
- Chicken Drumsticks: $0.99/pound
- Black Angus Sirloin Steak: $4.99/pound
- Happy Farms Sliced Deli Cheese: $1.99/package
- Happy Farms Cheese Block: $1.99/8oz package
- Salad Kits: $1.99/each. Make sure you check the ingredients and that they are Keto friendly!
- Chicken Breasts: $1.69/pound
- Strawberries: $1.19/1 pound package
- Bratwurst or Italian Sausage: $2.49/19 oz package
- Ground Beef: $1.79/pound. This is my stock up price for ground beef! Buy as much as you can use/freeze for up to 6 month period. This saves you so much in the long run.
Ground Beef is my favorite deal this week. This is my stock up price for ground beef! Buy as much as you can use/freeze for up to a 4 month period. This saves you so much in the long run. If you want see more about how long it is safe to store meats, click here.
Feel free to share your meal pictures or experiences in the comments below or join our Facebook group and share with us there!
– Low Carb Strawberry Smoothie (recipe here)
– Keto Low Carb Strawberry Cream Cheese Cinnamon Rolls (recipe here)
– Low Carb Cheesy Italian Sausage Quiche (recipe here)
– Keto Breakfast Biscuits Stuffed with Sausage and Cheese (recipe here)
– Strawberry Breakfast Muffins (recipe here)
– Baked Low Carb Strawberry and Ricotta Pancakes (recipe here)
Main Dish (lunch and dinner) Ideas:
– Cream Sauteed Sausage with Green Beans(recipe here)
– Low Carb Sausage Alfredo (recipe here)
– Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole (recipe here).
– Keto Taco in a Bag (recipe here)
– Stuffed Zucchini Boats (recipe here)
– Crockpot Low Carb Taco Soup (recipe here)
– Pepper Steak Stir Fry (recipe here)
Side Dish Ideas:
– Not too many veggies on sale this week, so you can always default to a salad kit from Aldi or frozen then steamed veggies with butter
– This is also the time of year for summer squash to be in season, you could try this recipe: Fried Zucchini
Dessert/Fat Bomb Ideas:
– Low Carb Strawberry Cake (recipe here)
– Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Energy Balls (recipe here)
– Crepes with Strawberries (recipe here)
– Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Dip (recipe here)
– Keto Friendly Strawberries and Cream Ice Candy (recipe here)