Keto Taco in a Bag is an addictive recreation of the classic Taco in a Bag or walking taco. Savory taco meat, crunchy chips, gooey cheese, cool sour cream and all of your favorite taco toppings eaten right out of a bag of Keto "doritos". You can't go wrong. Eat them for lunch. Make them for a party. Serve them for taco Tuesday. The possibilities are endless. I can't wait for you to try, enjoy and love Keto Taco in a Bag!
1. Prepare taco meat-you can use beef, chicken, pork sausage-with you favorite blend of seasonings. You can also use leftover or meal prepped taco meat to save time.
2. Lightly crush (optional) and open the bags of chips
3. Divide and scoop the meat into the bag
4. Add toppings! All of the toppings are optional, but must haves for me are meat, cheese, lettuce, sour cream and salsa
5. Stick a fork in it and enjoy Keto Taco in a Bag
You can find the suggested chips here.
Nutrition information is not included since this will vary based on the ingredients you use.